Thank you for your interest in employment at Arkansas Christian Academy, we are glad you are here! If you are interested in joining our amazing team here at ACA, we would love to speak with you! Please complete the form below and we will contact you if we would like to proceed with an interview.
*IMPORTANT* Every Employee of Arkansas Christian Academy must read, and agree to abide by, the Arkansas Christian Academy Staff Code of Conduct found below. Please review this agreement carefully, and if you agree to be held to this Code of Conduct, should a position be offered to you, proceed to the application. Once you begin the Application for Employment, you will be asked to indicate your acceptance of this conduct agreement.
Staff Code of Conduct
I recognize that the position God has placed me in is a symbol of faith and should be a reflection of my commitment to Jesus Christ. Therefore, there are areas of conduct that I will never violate. These include, but may not be limited to:
- I will follow scripture in my conduct with my spouse and children. Ephesians 5:21-33, Ephesians 6:4, I Cor 7:1-2
- I will never be alone with someone of the opposite sex or minors behind closed doors. I will always keep the door open with a desk or chair between me and the other person.
- I will never ride alone in a car with someone of the opposite sex or minors, other than family.
- I will never touch, kiss, or embrace someone of the opposite sex or minors, or make inappropriate remarks, i.e., sexual harassment.
- When praying for someone of the opposite sex or minors, I will have an adult of that same gender with me.
- I will “abstain from all appearances of evil”. Ephesians 5:4 & I Thess. 5:22
- I will live with total abstinence from drugs, tobacco, alcohol, pornography, use of profanity, etc. Gal 5:19-21, 1 Cor 6:19
- In this technological generation, I will present myself in a moral, modest, and positive Christian manner involving any use of social media sites such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. I will also maintain this positive Christian online presence during any use of email communication, networking sites, blogs, instant messages, internet searches, site visitations, etc.
- I will be faithful in church attendance and supportive of the vision and leadership.
- I understand that, on occasion, I may not fully comprehend or agree with decisions made by those in authority. When this is the case, I will humbly submit, walk in submission, and keep the unity of the body by keeping my thoughts, opinions and words to myself and the Lord. Amos 3:3, 1 Peter 3:8, 1 Peter 2:1
- I understand and will obey God’s Word and follow the Family Church scriptural position on matters of morality to include my personal relationships with others.
- I will maintain the heart, attitude and actions of a servant of Christ.
I understand that I am responsible for accepting the consequences if any one of these areas have been violated. I also give the administration permission to approach me if any area of my life is questionable. The administration has the sole and final authority to define and determine the ministry’s moral tenets and how they apply, in regard to the staff code of conduct and my employment. Furthermore, if questionable acts have been witnessed by me of my fellow employee’s behavior, I will bring this to the Sr. Pastor’s attention immediately.
My call is to represent Jesus Christ and my church to the community and to the world. I will constantly endeavor to deepen my walk with Jesus, to be an ambassador for the Kingdom of God and Family Church/Arkansas Christian Academy/Preschool, so help me God.